At Mission Providence we’re committed to provide you with outstanding customer service. If there’s any way you feel we can improve our service, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’ve received great service from Mission Providence, please let us know. We’ll make sure your feedback is passed onto the staff member involved.
We want to resolve any problems or difficulties quickly and fairly.
Upon receipt of your complaint, Mission Providence will contact you within two working days. We’ll provide you with a response or an update on how our investigations into the matter are processing.
Our staff will do all they can to resolve the complaint. If you’re not satisfied, you should contact the Manger. If you still not satisfied, you may contact the Depearment of Employee on 1800 805 260
We treat all complaints confidentially, and we’ll treat any information you provide to us with the utmost privacy
Whatever your complaint we will:
- Ensure your confidentiality
- Acknowledge your correspondence.
- Review the issue thoroughly and give you a response within two working days
- If we need more time because the problem is complex we will tell you within two working days.
- Discuss with you if your complaint needs special action
- Be polite and courteous.
- Always give you a contact point, name and telephone numbers
Please complete the form below. A Mission Providence staff member will contact you and provide feedback within two working days. All responses are confidential