Our mission is to empower more Australians to realise their full potential in their work and communities, through exceptional services, relationships, and innovation.
To achieve this, Mission Providence will;
- Understand and meet the needs of our clients and employers through the delivery of tailored
services and support options.
- Continuously improve through monitoring and review of our systems and processes, and by
providing opportunities to our clients, employees, hosts and stakeholders to provide feedback on
- Meet our commitment to quality and all stakeholders through establishing and reviewing our quality
objectives and by offering services that comply with our contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Hold employees accountable for maintaining the quality of work in their area and carrying out their
duties in accordance with this policy to ensure Mission Providence achieves its quality objectives.
- Maintain a quality management system that meets the requirements of the Department of
Employment’s Quality Assurance Framework and ISO 9001:2008.
Chief Executive Officer