- This website provides information about the various services offered by Mission Providence Pty Ltd (ACN 602 765 784) ( “Mission Providence”).
- Use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions and the Privacy Statement found on this website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in the State of New South Wales.
- Mission Providence may change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as changed or modified. Notice of any changes or modifications will be provided by publishing the revised terms and conditions on this website only and separate notification will not be given to you individually.
- Information on this website is of a general nature. Mission Providence has made reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on this website is accurate, reliable and complete. Due to business developments the information on this website may change from time to time. To ensure that you receive the most up to date information you should not rely on all statements or representations made on this website and should contact Mission Providence as required.
- If you have any questions please contact us on the details provided on this website.
Liability for loss
- To the extent permitted by law, Mission Providence will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relying on the statements and representations made on this website, or through use or access to this website, or Mission Providence’s failure to provide this website. Mission Providence does not accept responsibility for the use or reliance of material of any website which is referred to or accessed through our websites.
- All intellectual property and copyright in this website is owned by Mission Providence.
- You are permitted only to access and download the contents on the website pages temporarily and for the sole purpose of viewing the information for personal use.